Welcome to Raw Food Hub’s Website!
By accessing this website or by checking the above box, You are agreeing to Raw Food Hub Pty Ltd trading as Raw Food Hub (the “Company”) below terms and conditions.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “I”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. The “Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to Our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and Ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of Our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Australia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- Log Files
We follow a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Unless otherwise stated, We and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Our webpages. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Us for Your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Us
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Us
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Us
- Redistribute content from Us
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. We do not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect Our views and opinions, Our agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, We shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
We reserve the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on Our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Us a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media. You agree to indemnify Us for any losses or damages We suffer arising partly or solely from any breach by You of any of the above warranties or representations.
- Hyperlinking to Our Content
The following organizations may link to Our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to Our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to Our Website.
These organizations may link to Our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if We decide that: (a) the link would not make Us look unfavorably to Ourselves or to Our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with Us; (c) the benefit to Us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates Our absence; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to Our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If You are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to Our website, You must inform Us by sending an email to Us. Please include Your name, Your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of Your site, a list of any URLs from which You intend to link to Our Website, and a list of the URLs on Our site to which You would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to Our Website as follows:
- By use of Our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of Our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Our logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, You may not create frames around Our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of Our Website.
- Content Liability
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on Your Website. You agree to protect and defend Us against all claims that arise on Your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
You must be over 18 years of age to use and to have Our permission to use Our Websites.
We respect the privacy of Your Personal Information in Our care. Personal Information means information which identifies You as an individual or from which You can be reasonably identified.
The types of Personal Information We collect includes:
- Contact details (e.g. email address, telephone number(s), residential and delivery addresses);
- Information to identify You (e.g. date of birth);
- Payment and transaction details/history;
- Records of Your communications and interactions with Us;
- Details/history of purchases, preferences, interests and behaviour relating to transactions, products, services and activity with Our digital services; and
- Any other information You provide to Us.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If You become aware that a Child has provided Us with this kind of information, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from Children,We will take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
- How personal information is collected and held
We may collect Your Personal Information in relation to Your interactions and transactions with Us, which will include when You:
- Use Our forms or use Your identifiers such as payment cards;
- Make a purchase or place an order online;
- Conduct a transaction including making a non-cash payment, or registering for a service; Where We collect Personal Information;
- Participate in a promotion, competition, or survey;
- Request customer service or contact Us;
- Post a review or comment on one of Our websites or social media pages, or post a rating or review or other user generated content on one of Our websites or apps;
- Otherwise use Our related websites, apps, social media and other digital services; or
- In communications to a party You are in a dispute with.
We may monitor and record Your communications with Us (including email and telephone) for security, dispute resolution, and training purposes and operate video and audio surveillance devices in Our premises.
We may also collect Personal Information from third parties including from:
- Public sources;
- Information service providers (including for data integrity purposes);
- Providers who administer Our products and services such as payment cards and insurance;
- In communications to a party You are in a dispute with; and
- Anyone authorised to act on Your behalf.
We hold Personal Information electronically and in hard copy form, both at Our own premises and with the assistance of Our service providers. We implement a range of measures, including people, process, and technology controls, to protect the security of Your Personal Information. Examples of these measures include:
- Access to Personal Information is controlled through access and identity management systems;
- Team members are bound by internal information security policies and are required to keep Personal Information secure at all times;
- We take steps to protect Personal Information in accordance with the Office of the Information Commissioner’s Guide to Securing Personal Information; and
- We also take measures in respect of destroying or de-identifying Personal Information that is no longer needed for any lawful purpose.
Our security controls are continually reviewed to ensure that the protection of Your Personal Information is maintained.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purposes for handling personal information
We handle Your Personal Information in connection with providing, administering, improving, and personalising Our products and services, and to support Our business functions. This can include:
- To manage Your requests for products and services, including delivery, processing payments, providing refunds and discounts;
- To register and service Your account, including keeping Your information up-to-date, and verifying Your identity;
- To communicate with You about Our products, services, and promotions (including direct marketing);
- To help Us improve Our products and services, including conducting product and market research;
- To improve Our operational processes to enhance Your customer experience;
- To respond to Your feedback, queries, or concerns;
- Working with Our service providers;
- Investigative, fraud, and loss prevention activities;
- Interacting with Regulators and relevant government entities;
- Any of Our related companies, businesses and brands; and
- As otherwise required or permitted by law.
Using Personal Information, We endeavour to improve Our understanding of Your interests, suitability, and behaviour in relation to products, services, and offers, including conducting risk assessments for financial products (including credit and insurance).
We may also handle Your Personal Information to protect Our lawful interests and facilitate purchases and potential purchases of Our businesses.
We may and You agree to receive marketing communications and targeted advertising to You on an ongoing basis by telephone, electronic messages (e.g. email), Our digital services, and other means unless You opt out by emailing email@example.comThese communications may relate to the products and services We provide, and other products which may be of interest to You.
- Sharing of personal information
We work with a number of suppliers that carry out specific functions on Our behalf, and include companies that assist Us with:
- Technology services including application, development, technical support, processing, storing, hosting and analysing data;
- Processing payments;
- Communicating Our offers and promotions to You;
- Product development and market research;
- Business advisory services, such as Our lawyers, accountants, or other professional service providers to the extent reasonably required; and
- Administrative services, including mailing services, printing, archival, and contact management service.
Some of Our service providers including technology or data storage providers may be located in countries outside Australia. While it is not reasonably practicable to list all of the countries to which Your Personal Information may be disclosed from time to time, it is likely that such countries may include Germany, India, Ireland, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, South Africa, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
When We disclose Your information overseas, We take steps to ensure that Our service providers are obliged to protect the privacy and security of Your Personal Information in accordance with the standards that apply in Australia including that they only use Personal Information for the purpose for which it is disclosed.
- Digital Services
We provide information and services through a range of digital and online services, apps, email, online advertisements, IPTV, and social media profiles, which are collectively known as Our Digital Services.
Some information We collect in relation to Our Digital Services is not related to an individual. In many cases the information only relates to a device or is of an aggregated or statistical nature, and We will have no way of knowing the identity of the user. In other cases We may associate information about Your use of Our Digital Services over time with Your Personal Information, e.g. where on any occasion You have logged in, followed a link sent to You by email or We have otherwise been able to identify You.
Our online services may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of those sites and recommend that You review their privacy policies.
- Procedures for access, correction and feedback
If You wish to access or correct any Personal Information We hold about you, please contact Us as set out below.
When making an access request, please provide as much detail as You can about the particular information You seek, in order to help Us retrieve it. Under the Privacy Act and other relevant laws, We are required to provide a written response outlining Our reasons if We refuse Your request.
Where We decide not to make a requested correction and You disagree, You may ask Us to add a note of Your requested correction to the information that explains Your correction request.
- Complaints and concerns
If You have any complaints or concerns about this Policy, or Our handling of Your Personal Information, You can contact Us as set out below.
Once a complaint has been lodged, We will let You know who will be handling Your matter and when You can expect a full response within 30 days. If You are not satisfied with Our response, please let Us know and We will investigate further and respond to You.
If You are still not satisfied, You can contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner, whose contact details are set out below.
Office of the Australian Information Commissioner
GPO Box 5218 Sydney NSW 2001
Telephone: 1300 363 992
For information about privacy generally, You may contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner on the contact details noted above.
- Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that You remove all links or any particular link to Our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to Our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to Our Website, You agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
- Removal of links from Our website
If You find any link on Our Website that is offensive for any reason, You are free to contact and inform Us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but We are not obligated to do so or to respond to You directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do We promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, We exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to Our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude Our or Your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude Our or Your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of Our or Your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of Our or Your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.